The following are membership categories and annual fees:
Manufactured Housing or Modular Dealer – $150.00
Manufactured Housing or Modular Manufacturer* – $150.00
* In addition to the annual dues, a fee of $125 per each floor section of a home sold will be accessed. (Unit Funding Form)
RV Dealer – $250.00
RV Manufacturer – $250.00
Other Qualified Members – $150.00
(Any lending institution, transporter, insurance company, after market supplier or other company involved with the manufacturing housing industry, other than a dealer who wishes full participation in the association, i.e., voting rights, ability to serve on board of directors, committees. This category is not open to RV or Manufactured Housing Dealers.)
Associate Member – $75.00
(For those companies that fall into the above categories, but who do not care to have a vote at conventions or serve on any board or committee. This category is not open to RV or Manufactured Housing Dealers.)
Additional Sites for MH or RV Dealers – $50.00 each
(Full dealer fee must be paid for the first location.)
The Association serves its membership in several important areas: lobbying and legislative research, clearing house for national industry information, as well as aggressive public relations programs.
Representing the industry to all levels of government, MMH&RVA:
- Monitors regulations set by state agencies, including the Department of Transportation, the Department of Revenue, the State Attorney’s offices and the Secretary of State’s office.
- Serves as the industry’s representative during all regular and special sessions of the Montana Legislature, lobbying for good legislation and aggressively combating detrimental bills.
- Communicates important state industry positions on federal regulations and legislation affecting the industry.
As a source of information and industry membership services, MMH&RVA:
- Edits and distributes the quarterly newsletter.
- Provides bulletins and details regarding new and revised industry legislation and concerns.
- Provides informative web-site for members and consumers.
As directors for the industry in the areas of public relations, MMH&RVA:
- Submits press releases, interviews and education of the media where the industry’s interests are best served.
- Communicates the advantages of manufactured home living through media production, brochures and overall public awareness.
- Represents the industry at professional, political and civic functions.