Pay your MMH&RV Fees today by clicking the
"Pay Now" button below.
You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this feature.
You can pay using any major credit card.
Montana Department of Transportation Provides Web Links
with info on routing loads through MT Road Construction
Other Department of Transportation Links – Permits & general
The Montana Department of Transportation has enhanced their website recently to include other new links that MMH&RV members, specifically transporters, should note. They have an information permit page as well as a general page with a variety of useful information showing the status of roadways impacted by floods, etc. See the links below.
Click on this link for MT Road Construction Report and who to contact for routing homes: http://www.mdt.mt.gov/travinfo/scripts/const_mai.pl
MDT MCS On-Line Permitting Information
MDT Internet Home Page
Information on the RV Learning Center and Training
Montana Building Codes Information
Dealer License Application Forms for Montana Dealers Selling New Manufactured Homes
Info for Motor Vehicle & MH Dealer License (See page 10)
Dealer License Application
Dealer Plate Order & Certification of Sales
Dealer Application Checklist
Dealer Inspection Form
Update on Manufactured Home Dealer Initial License from MVD
- The license for a manufactured home dealer is from October 1 through September 30.
- A first time applicant must submit the following documents.
-Plate order and fees form
-Proof of Zoning
-Dealer Surety Bond
* The bond must be in the amount of $50,000.00
* Must indicate the license type of Manufactured Home
* Must show an expiration date of September 30
* Must be renewed annually
We will not accept a bond indicating additional vehicles types as other vehicles hold a different license term.
To renew a Manufactured Home Dealer License:
- Dealer must submit either a new bond or continuation certificate prior to September 30 each year to renew.
- If bond is not submitted the selling privileges of dealer will be suspended on October 1 each year.
(For assistance contact Pam Reighard at the Motor Vehicle Division
at 406-846-6000 or email@example.com )